The MUSE Global Newsletter
VOL. 3 | NOVEMBER 2019
Welcome to our MUSE Global newsletter. I’m super excited to share with you a snapshot into our newest venture – expanding the MUSE School model across the globe! Each month, we will share happenings in the realm of MUSE Global. Please share, engage, and follow along at @museglobaled, and let me know what you think – I’d love to hear any feedback.
Rebecca Amis, President of MUSE Global & Co-Founder of MUSE School CA
IN THE NEWS
HundrED 2020 – ‘100 Inspiring Education Innovations’
VEGWORLD Magazine – “The First American Vegan School”
Be Sexy Eat Plants Podcast – ‘One Meal A Day with Rebecca Amis & Suzy Amis Cameron’
Article: 7 Reasons to Own a MUSE Global School
Why own a MUSE Global School? We break down the reasons why our model is an ideal opportunity for those wishing to make a viable and impactful investment. Read more here.
Article: Coming Full Circle – Rebecca Amis Takes New York
Read up on Rebecca’s visit to New York – the place she became enamored with early childhood education, received her undergrad degree, and recently returned to share her life’s work through MUSE Global in a range of appearances and presentations last month. Read more here.
Seed-To-Table Fall Harvest Dinner at MUSE Prime
MUSE School CA hosted its first-ever Fall Harvest dinner, with proceeds directed toward the expansion of the Seed-to-Table program – an integral component of our sustainability pillar and a core feature within in all MUSE Global Schools to come.
- Dec. 2-4 – PCM Core Training at MUSE Prime campus in Calabasas
- Jan. 2020 – Rebecca’s ‘School of Thought Podcast’ episode – release date to follow.
- Feb. 6 – Annual Red Carpet Green Dress Gala
- Feb. 18-21 – Rebecca will speak at the 2020 SHIFT Childcare Leaders Conference in Miami. Stay tuned for updates on her presentation topic and time slot.
- March 9-12 – MUSE School staff will present at SXSW in Austin, on topics including: ‘How to Lead a Revolution Using Your School Garden’ & ‘Cactus Makes Perfect: Garden, Kitchen & Culture.’