The MUSE Global Newsletter
VOL. 6 | FEBRUARY 2020
Hello! I can’t believe we’re already two months into 2020. Our year has been off to a busy start and I’m excited to share with you all the exciting happenings in our world. As with last month, we’re sharing monthly updates on our MUSE Global Redwood City location as a countdown to their grand opening. And, we’re also including a roundup of all the podcasts we’ve been a part of – we hope you tune in! As always, please share and follow along at @museglobaled to stay up-to-date on all things MUSE Global.
Rebecca Amis President, of MUSE Global & Co-Founder of MUSE School CA
IN THE NEWS
- HundrEd – Three Schools Leading the Way to a Brighter Educational System
- Malibu Magazine – People We Love: 8 Malibuites Worthy of the Spotlight – Rebecca Amis
PODCAST & RADIO ROUND-UP
- Eat for the Planet – Educating Tomorrow’s Changemakers
- School of Thought – Episode 58: Rebecca Amis
- Scott Amyx’ Climate Change – Interview with Rebecca Amis, President of MUSE School
- Your Super’s #BeSexyEatPlants – One Meal a Day with Suzy Amis Cameron & Rebecca Amis
- WXXI News’ Connections with Evan Dawson – What is passion-based learning?
- Franchise Euphoria – Innovating Critical Industries with Rebecca Amis & Jeff King
- Coming Soon: Rebecca on the Getting Smart podcast!
February: Countdown to Redwood City Grand Opening
Co-owners John and Goly Casey are excited to host their first meet-and-greet for prospective families at the Redwood City Library, Feb. 22 from 1:30pm – 2:30pm, for a brief presentation/Q&A featuring MUSE School CA’s Jeff & Rebecca. Pictured above is the school site, which is currently undergoing renovations – stay tuned for updates on construction progress, and follow along at @MUSEredwoodcity!
The Three Most Important Features in ECE Programs
We break down the most crucial aspects of a child’s early childhood education experience that will build a positive foundation for the rest of their lives. Read the full article here.
MUSE School CA Culminations
MUSE School CA held culminations this month – an important component of MUSE Global’s education model wherein students hone in on their passions, showcase early learning progress, and build confidence and self-efficacy. Our early childhood classrooms, by which MUSE Global was founded, demonstrate a unique and innovative approach to culminating – from as young as age 2. We can’t wait to witness all the culminations to come at future MUSE Global schools!
- Feb. 8-11 – MUSE Global attending International Franchise Association Conference in Orlando
- Feb. 20 – Rebecca will be speaking at SHIFT 2020 Childcare Leaders Conference in Miami
- March 9-12 – MUSE School CA teachers and staff will be presenting on How to Lead a Revolution Using Your School Garden and Cactus Makes Perfect: Garden, Kitchen & Culture
- June 3 – Rebecca will be speaking at the Sustainable Brands Conference in Long Beach
- Also this month – Rebecca and Suzy will be featured as the cover story for Raise Vegan magazine!